Age might be just a number but nobody likes those numbers to show up on their face! In this day and age, various invasive and less invasive facial contouring techniques are available that can turn back time and restore your skin to its youthful and restful appearance.
The International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery (IAFCS) ™ offers an opportunity to individuals of all ages to become a model in our Facial aesthetic and rejuvenation classes and pay a very minor fraction of the treatment costs for the sameBotox, Dermal fillers, microdermabrasion, chemical peels and laser therapies are the modern tool that medical professionals use to bring the youth back to use. Sign up for one of our Facial aesthetic training courses and you can receive the benefits of the new and cutting edge treatments at a very low cost.
What you get as a cosmetic Model?
- You receive a facial aesthetic treatment for a fraction of the original cost.
- Your treatment will be done by experienced doctors, under the supervision of expert instructors.
- We use only FDA approved materials therefore, you don’t have to worry about the quality of the treatment.
- You can sign up for multiple treatments
- You will get a priority appointment at The Esthetic Clinics® for follow up or additional treatments.
What to expect
- You need to register with us through this website.
- We will call you and explain you the procedure in details.
- You can select the specific procedure that you want to sign up for and pay a small deposit towards the cost of the procedure for the instruction class.
- We will take before and after pictures & procedure videos for our records, with your consent
- The appointment schedule will be informed to you over mail and SMS a week before the class.
- The doctors at the academy will give you detailed information about the procedure, risks, expected results, and get your consent for the procedure.
- You will be given a questionnaire to completely understand your expectations and to prepare a suitable treatment plan.
- On the day of the treatment, you will be expected to arrive with a clean face and no makeup. You will also refrain from consuming alcohol and/or smoking three days prior to the appointment.
- Avoid taking over the counter medication and supplements
- Follow complete post procedure instructions for safe and successful results.
It is very important to us that our models feel very comfortable with our treatment plan therefore feel free to ask us any questions and we will be happy to answer any questions you have about being a model for the International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery ™.