Selfies are ruling the beauty world and social media is its faithful gallery. We live in times when how a person looks is just as important as who they are. The hesitation of ‘having some work done is no longer there is beauty enhancing invasive and non-invasive procedures have just become the norm. Younger people in their late teens and early 20s are jumping on this bandwagon and looking for Botox and dermal filler treatments for the camera lens-ready look.
Gone are the years when going under the knife or needle was only reserved for the aging population in their 50s or 60s, young people especially the millennials are turning to cost-friendly and fast-acting procedures like Botox and dermal fillers. Plumped lips and sharper and contoured cheekbones and jawlines are in vogue and the ageless look is what people want. This rising popularity of the young generation’s interest in Botox and filler and other non-invasive treatments such as lasers and Ultherapy shows no signs of slowing down. And it is not just the improvement in looks, confidence is also one of the reasons why people are seeking to receive dermal fillers. Others seek such treatments to reduce the impact of scarring or asymmetry on their appearance. For transgender patients, simple non-invasive aesthetic treatments can help make change and acceptance easier.
And they naturally expect their family or neighbourhood know all about it. Therefore, if you are a practicing physician, dentist, surgeon, or nurse and have still not mastered Botox and Dermal filler treatments then you are missing out on a huge opportunity. Botox and dermal fillers are the most popular cosmetic treatments around the world and the industry is expected to grow then folds in the next few decades. Hence there is an intrinsic need for healthcare providers to upgrade their skills through the best Botox and dermal filler courses and offer them through their practice.
Benefits of Botox and Dermal Filler Training
Once you do the top course in Botox and dermal fillers you will be able to leap many lucrative benefits like
- Rewarding career: There are no questions or doubts about the financial prospects of a career in aesthetic medicine. The increasing popularity of Botox and dermal fillers means more patients in the clinic and since these treatments take very little time, you can see more patients per day and therefore more earnings per day. Plus Botox and dermal filler practice do not need any elaborate setup hence you save on establishment costs too.
- Independence: Botox and dermal fillers do not take any special preparation to administer i.e., you will be able to work your own and at short notice even. Thus, go get to control your destiny with flexible work hours and full autonomy over your career.
- Integrating new skills- The demand for aesthetic treatments is continuously increasing and so is this industry. New products are being introduced and technological advancements are becoming cutting edge and se like the Botox and Dermal filler course at IAFCS will keep you upgraded and help add in the new skill set.
- Increased patient contact: Botox and dermal fillers have temporary results and are ongoing aesthetic treatments and your clients will keep returning to you. You will be able to see the difference you make in their lives. You will be able to build a better rapport with patients since you will see them frequently and this means more business and revenue and popularity. This also increases the chances of more referrals are your happy patients
- Your practice will stand out: Only licensed medical professionals can administer Botox and fillers and our Botox and filler certification course will help your practice stand out and give you the edge to take advantage of the growing demand for these aesthetic treatments.
Training from a top Botox and dermal filler training institute International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery is the key to redeveloping the necessary skill to perform these specialized treatments. Botox and fillers are children of science but it takes an expert to use them correctly and ensure maximum benefits for the patients. Physicians and other healthcare professionals need to learn from the best to develop competency in understanding the mechanism of different types of Botox and filler materials, facial anatomy, the indications, and contradictions of these treatments.
At the end of the Botox and dermal filler certification course, you will
- Have an in-depth understanding of facial aesthetics, anatomy, nerve, and muscle structure.
- Learn how aging affects the face and skin of various ethnicities. Your instructor Dr. Debraj Shome has conducted a pioneer study that brings out different aging patterns among Asian patients. This research has been widely accepted. Thus, you will be learning from the best on how to use Botox and dermal fillers on men and women from different origins.
- Learn about various dermal filler and Botox products, their effectiveness, usage, and injection techniques to get natural-looking age-appropriate results.
- Learn how to manage and avoid complications and adverse effects of Botox and fillers and avoid filler fatigue in the younger population without disturbing the aesthetic goals.
- Learn tips and tricks to integrate the procedures into your new or existing practice and advertising.
- Learn how to distinguish between Botox and dermal filler treatment effects
- Understand how to inject Botox and filler properly with the knowledge of anatomy.
Designed by our experts at the International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery the Botox and Dermal Fillers course includes both didactic and hands-on training. The training is supervised by
Dr. Debraj Shome is a well-known Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon of Global acclaim. Our courses are run in small groups so that every participant gets enough time to practice Botox and filler injection techniques and observe the results.
Botox and Dermal Fillers three day course with us will teach you the art of balancing science with the art of natural appearance. Our course is one of the top Botox and dermal fillers because it covers all aspects of using the aesthetic treatments including injection strategies, covering facial lines, wrinkles, and folds for the upper and lower face. IAFCS gives the training and comfort that is essential to expand the practice in to use of neuromodulators.
Our all-inclusive Botox and Dermal filler certification program is a dynamic course including
- History of neurotoxins and preparation
- Classification of fillers based on source, and longevity.
- Use of fillers and Botox at different points such as wrinkles and folds, lip augmentation, depressed scars, contouring, sunken eyes, chemical brow lift, gummy smile correction of mentalis, correction of a drooping smile, mesobotox, masseter muscle hypertrophy, Blepharospasm, hyperhidrosis, non-surgical rhinoplasty,
- Detailed and advanced knowledge of facial muscle anatomy and its relation to facial expressions which includes understanding key facial muscles. Special attention is paid to the blood vessels and nerves to avoid damaging them during treatment.
- Information on how to use and inject Juvéderm Voluma, Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC, Juvéderm Volift, Juvéderm Volbella, Belotero balance, Belotero Intense and Restylane. Participants will also learn about how to differentiate between different brands of dermal fillers and identify which product is best for your patient.
- Using dermal fillers in conjunction with Botox, threads, and other non-surgical devices for upper and lower face augmentation.
- Formulate a treatment plan using Botox and dermal fillers together.
- Facial landmarks, tissue manipulation sites to prevent material mitigation, best injection sites, and other useful tips are included in the online dermal fillers class and Clinical assessments
- Post-treatment management
Who can register for this course?
Any licensed medical practitioner who is interested in learning Botox and Dermal Fillers usage or is interested in advancing their understanding of Botox and dermal fillers can register for this course with us. You can book the course with us through
- Online booking at our website
- Calling the call center for booking information
- Online chat with us
Know your Chief Instructor Dr. Debraj Shome
- Shome is Director, The Esthetic Clinics, one of the largest chains of Dermatology, Cosmetic Surgery Clinics in India
- President, International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Has more than 15 years of experience in various facial aesthetic procedures including 10000+ successful Botox and Filler treatments
- Has multiple global patients in his name including the path-breaking QR678 hair growth factor.
- American Board Certified in Facial Cosmetic Surgery- First and Only Diplomate from Asia
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- International Member, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Key Opinion Leader for Asia Pacific region for Allergan, Merz and Galderma
- Principle investigator for Multiple Trials with Top Global Aesthetic Companies
- Has presented more than 1500+ lectures and peer reviewed over 60 International Papers on Aesthetics
- Office Bearer- Association of Medical Consultants (AMC), Indian Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ISFPRS), Indian Chapter of American College of Surgeons (ACS) , The Oculoplastics Association of India.
- Has won multiple awards for his dedicated work including Best Plastic Surgeon in India, Best Cosmetic Surgeon in India, Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in India, and Indian of the Year.