Botulinum toxin is one of the oldest known non-surgical facial rejuvenation tools, used by medical practitioners worldwide. Botox is known to be very effective in treating various signs of aging such as crow’s feet, forehead lines and wrinkles. Botox is derived from a bacterium Clostridium Botulinum which is found in nature in soils, lakes, forests, intestinal tracts of mammals and fish and organs of crabs and shellfish.
Naturally occurring Clostridium Botulinum is harmless in nature however when the spores transform in vegetative cells the bacterial starts producing Botulinum toxin. The neurotoxin present in Botox targets the nerves system and disrupts the nerve to muscle signalling process resulting in paralyzing of muscles.
Almost every patient who comes to a medical practitioner for aesthetic treatments is aware of the use of Botox for reducing fine line and wrinkles, but there is a growing awareness about avoiding the ‘dead look’ that usually results with use of Botox. Beautify with Botox course at International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery ™ will teach you how to use Botox more effectively and in a manner that produces the more natural looking, rested and youthful appearance. At the end of the one-day class on Botox you will
- Be able to completely understand the effects of Botox on various parts of facial anatomy
- Have an understanding of uses of Botox in treating other conditions
- Be able to understand the difference between the use of Botox and Fillers
- Understand the different types of Botulinum toxin available & the differences in injection techniques in injecting them
- Be able to use Botox in combination with other non-surgical facial rejuvenation techniques successfully
- Have a complete understanding of the use of various techniques to administer Botox in your current practice.
At International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery ™, our one-day course on Beautify with Botox will include both didactic and hands on training. The hands on training will be conducted by world-renowned Facial plastic and cosmetic surgeon Dr Debraj Shome. The training is conducted in small groups, so that everyone gets ample time to practice and observe the results. Video and live demonstrations will booster your knowledge about Botox a great deal.
Why join this course at International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery ™?
Every patient is different and for a facial aesthetic practitioner, patient satisfaction is the most rewarding thing. Therefore as a practitioner, you need to have a complete understand of various skin types & how Botox works at various stages of ageing. Botox training is changing and we have created a course that covers all deliverable outcomes. At the course, you will be able to practice on live models and observe and asses the results on your own. In this course you will learn
- History and development of Botox
- Different uses of Botox in treating various conditions such as Blepharospasm, Idiopathic rotational cervical dystonia, chronic migraine, excessive sweating, strabismus, detrusor over activity, Hemifacial spasm Glabellar Lines and Canthal lines.
- About different types of Botox injections such as
Botox, Vistabel, Botox cosmetic (OnabotulinumtoxinA or botulinum toxin type A)
Dysport (AbobotulinumtoxinA or botulinum toxin type A)
Bocouture, Xeomin (IncobotulinumtoxinA or botulinum toxin type A)
Myobloc (RimabotulinumtoxinB or botulinum toxin type B).
- Correct preparation of Botox
- Patient assessment and consultation
- Indications and contradictions of Botox
- Pre medication care
- Choosing the right needles for Botox administration
- Post medication care
- Rules and Regulation of Botox
- Treatment plan
- Botox injection techniques
- Overview of treatment in dental applications and other advanced treatment areas such as the lower face and jaw line
Every participant of the Beautify with Botox course will receive the course manuals, sample treatment forms and plans. In addition, a Certificate of Training on completion of the course, Co accredited by the Indian Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
Who can register for the course?
If you are a licensed medical practitioner, interested in learning and/or advancing your understanding of dermal fillers then you can register for this course with us. You can book a Beautify with Botox course with us using any of the following three methods:
- Online booking at our website http://www.facialacademy.org
- Call our center for information and booking
- Email us and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible to understand your requirements.