Botox Course Online
Last year itself has seen an over 30% rise in google searches of the word ‘Botox’ every month. This is a clear indicative trend that Botox patients are an ideal demographic to expand your existing medical practice.
Online Botox course at International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery (IAFCS) includes effective methods to tap this massive Botox demand market. Even before the pandemic started to turn the focus on online learning the demand for online certification for Botox and Dermal fillers was always on the rise. However, it has been tough for medical practitioners to find the right aesthetic training courses to get the Botox certification. A rising number of professionals from various online medical course for Botox and fillers can also be used a stepping stone for a career shift.
Medical doctors are looking for Botox and filler online courses to add to their skills and credentials. Surfing the options on web and to see non-medical training programs that don’t offer the right didactic training can be very frustrating.
Your time, resources and patients are valuable and the Botox classes online at IAFCS focus on how you can improve the treatment rate, increase patient acceptance, make them comfortable and make your patients your fans. We will teach you the aesthetic procedure including Botox in your practice from basic to advance types.
Why include Botox in your medical practice?
Botox and dermal fillers have many advantages such as
- There are no significant upfront costs such as equipment and setups and basic material costs are needed which pay themselves back after a few treatments. Botox is also often called as lunchtime procedure and patients can go back to work in an hour. It has quick results and your clients will be able to see the results almost immediately.
- Has profitability ratio vis a vis the time spent (each Botox treatment takes just about 15 minutes to the maximum). Most medical aesthetics is a cash based business which increases the practice’s revenue. Since the effects of Botox last for about 3-6 months only, you will get a steady stream revenue in the practice.
- Its growing in popularity: Botox is currently a multimillion dollar industry and it is growing each year. As the market continues to grow it just makes sense to be part of this industry. More and more nurses, physicians and medical professionals are signing up for advanced Botox training online at IAFCS to take advantage of this trend.
- You get more patients: Since you already have an existing practice, there is a ready database with you and with our Botox training online you will learn techniques to use the database to the aesthetic practice. It is a proven fact that patients are more likely to get Botox treatments done from a place and practitioner they are already familiar with. You will build long lasting relationship with your patients
- Online Botox and dermal filler training is quick and it can be easily completed in about a week even for beginners.
- Gives your patients a diverse spectrum of treatments: The use of Botox in aesthetics is not limited to just wrinkles, the online Botox injection training at International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery will also train you into its various aesthetic benefits such as using Botox to for eyebrow lift and jaw contouring.
What is Botox training online?
Botox has been an integral part of aesthetic training for many years. They are simple to use but at the same time should be done with great precision. A Botox administrator need to be certified and trained by the best to carry out the treatment by attending Botox classes online, you will get a detailed practice for injecting Botox.
The comprehensive online training for Botox at International Academy for Facial Cosmetic Surgery includes
- History of neurotoxins
- Overview of aging process
- Demonstration of Botox and neurotoxins including molecular structure.
- Detailed and advanced knowledge on facial muscle anatomy and its relation to facial expressions which includes understanding key facial muscles. Special attention is paid towards to the blood vessels and nerves so as to avoid damage the them during treatment.
- Students will also learn how to identify the key facial muscles to formulate a treatment plan and how many units of botulinum toxin to use for mixing and injecting.
- Making markings and using Botox for facelifts.
- clinical assessments
- techniques of Botox injections with minimal to no complications and how to avoid common pitfalls
- Creating treatment plans keeping the holistic patient expectations in mind
- Protocols for safe injection zones and other practical tips
- Payment, marketing, and insurance of Botox treatments
Botox and filler training online courses at IAFCS gives the students a first-hand look at different manner. Botox and filler injection techniques including art of injecting in various facial parts such as forehead, sagging eyebrows, crow’s feet, frown lines, lip definition, chin and jawline augmentation, lower and upper face contouring etc.
Why Choose Us?
Injecting Botox is a combination of art and science and it is absolutely imperative that you learn only from the best. Dr Debraj Shome and other instructors have a combined experience of more than 50 years in Botox and dermal fillers. The IAFCS as specially curated online Botox course that considers both subjective and objective criteria along with managing patient expectations.
By enrolling for online training for Botox at IAFCS you get
- Ready accessibility: Our integrated online course for Botox lets you learn at your own pace i.e.; you can work it in your busy schedule. Online Botox classes are broken into simple modules and each module contains lectures, clinical demonstrations, and pertaining sessions. This makes it easier for you to understand and revise the course material. IAFCS offers the best online Botox course in which the learner can take digital notes and have the ability to go back and review all the sections that they want. Our experienced faculty is available on call, mail, and messaging platforms in case the practitioner needs additional clarity. Your access to the course material, videos and training tools does not expire. It is just like taking your instructor home with you!
- Patient variability: Every patient that you see in the practice are different. Our advanced Botox training online includes a wide patient variability ensuring that the practitioner experiences a diverse patient base. Your instructor Dr Debraj Shome recently conducted a study that pointed out the difference in ageing patterns in Asian and Western faces. This study has been widely accepted and acknowledged that Botox and dermal filler training courses need to adopt to different ethnicities. The in-depth online Botox certification at IAFCS provides bypasses the time, resource constrain and provides the practitioner with an unparalleled instruction on consulting with patients of all ethnicities, ages, gender, and skin type.
- Save on time and money: With IAFCS you will save both time and money and see an increased efficiency as we bring the entire course to your doorstep. You will not have to put a pause on your existing practice and save cost on travel, hotel and stay etc.
- The Best educator in the filed: Dr Debraj Shome is an inventor, creator, and internationally acclaimed educator of various aesthetic treatment protocols. At the online Botox and dermal fillers certification course you will get the benefits of live interaction with Dr Debraj. His teaching is not limited to just using Botox but the Botox online course also includes tried and proven protocols and marketing techniques in patient care and retention. All this comes in clear and concise implantable steps directly in your mailbox.
- Post course access: Online Botox and filler training also makes the practitioner the part of a WhatsApp group where you can post live cases and doubts and seek advise with Dr Shome and other instructors.
- Option for live hands on training: All students are entitled to some free hands on Botox injection training and they also get special discounts on attending subsequent and other hand on programs with IAFCS. Students also have an option to opt for a physical observership at The Esthetic Clinics, India.
- Certification: IAFCS provides valid completion certification for online Botox course which is widely accepted everywhere.
The plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic industry is changing even as you are reading this and our course and the way we train also adapts to this change rapidly. Online Botox and dermal filler training courses at IAFCS are the perfect opportunity for you to gain additional expertise when, where , and however you want it. IAFCS is committed to empowering you to get the best training and improve your practice in many directions.
Our comprehensive online Botox course comes in basic, advanced, and intermediate modules are aimed towards expert injectors as well as those just entering the field. The aim is to provide practitioners with quality training and bridge the knowledge gap between training and practice.
More details on the Botox training online course:
Where can you attend the course?
Once you sign up you can access from anywhere in the world. You can attend the course from your phone, tablet, iPad, and computer.
Who can attend this course?
Licensed doctors, nurses, physical assistants, dentists, and practicing aesthetic specialist can sign up for the online Botox training.
How to sign up for online Botox injection certification online
- Sign up on our website for the best online Botox course and make the payment through online mode.
- Click on the link in your email.
- Attend/watch the classes online.
- Take the tests at the end of each module/video
- Ask questions in chat or through email.
- Ask real time questions using the live camera or recording means.
- Download the course material
- Receive the certification with in one week of completing the course and test.
At the end of the course, you will be able to
- Evaluate the patients and see how Botox can improve the aesthetics as per their expectations
- Personalize Botox treatments for patients
- Visualize the end result and explain to the patient
- Plain how Botox will impact their appearance
- Make patients looks natural rather than artificial
- Avoid mistakes than can make the face look treated
Virtual Botox certification at IAFCS works as a solid foundation for medical aesthetics training. In the last few years, we have trained hundreds of medical practitioners in wide array of skills and credentials and help them achieve success in the field of medical aesthetics. It is mandatory to complete the online Botox certification before joining for hands on training.
Know your Chief Instructor Dr Debraj Shome
- Dr Shome is Director, The Esthetic Clinics, one of the largest chains of Dermatology, Cosmetic Surgery Clinics in India
- President, International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Has more than 15 years of experience in various facial aesthetic procedures including 10000+ successful Botox and Filler treatments
- Has multiple global patients in his name including the path breaking QR678 hair growth factor.
- American Board Certified in Facial Cosmetic Surgery- First and Only Diplomate from Asia
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- International Member, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Key Opinion Leader for Asia Pacific region for Allergan, Merz and Galderma
- Principle investigator for Multiple Trials with Top Global Aesthetic Companies
- Has presented more than 1500+ lectures and peer reviewed over 60 International Papers on Aesthetics
- Office Bearer- Association of Medical Consultants (AMC), Indian Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ISFPRS), Indian Chapter of American College of Surgeons (ACS) , The Oculoplastics Association of India.
- Has won multiple awards for his dedicated work including Best Plastic Surgeon in India, Best Cosmetic Surgeon in India, Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in India, and Indian of the Year.
Its time for you to join thousands of doctors, nurses, dentists, and other medical professional and build your skill with our expert online certifications that will open new pathways in your professional career and achieve higher degree of satisfaction.x
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Dermal Fillers FAQ’s
1. You Register online and pay the fees for the Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Courses.
2. You have a user name and log in, which leads you to a study suite, with online training videos.
3. You watch the videos and see the recorded injection sessions.
4. You give an online test.
4. Once we’re satisfied with your comprehension, we send a certificate of competency to you in the mail.
Also, everyone has different paces of learning – For many of you, the online courses would be enough to get trained.
● A Whatsapp group if you are facing any doubts, complications and side effects. We answer all queries within 48 hours.
● One to one sessions with our experts
● E-learning in the form of tutorial videos
● Online and WhatsApp community
I had pleasure of attending a series of 3 courses conducted by Dr. Debraj Shome, with the support of Allergan Pharma on the subject of ‘The use of botulinum toxin and fillers in facial aesthetics.’ The courses were extremely useful. They covered practical anatomy evaluation, principles and theory of treatment and the injection techniques. The courses were very professional, superbly planned and executed. Dr. Debraj Shome added a lot of weight to the courses by his immense knowledge, practical experience and skills. I have gained a lot from being a part of these courses.
I would like to compliment Dr. Debraj Shome for his passion for excellence and teaching in this field. PDF
Dr. Ashok Kumar Grover
Chairman – Department of Ophthalmology
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
& Vision Eye Centres
As an ophthalmologist facial aesthetics always excited me. To increase my horizon and arena of practice I wanted to venture into the field of facial aesthetics. My search for an ideal training in this field stopped at the training course on facial aesthetics conducted by “The Esthetic Clinics”.
The training program is congruous to the expectations of general ophthalmologists and oculoplastic surgeons wanting a plunge in this field. It is customised, affordable, adequate yet comprehensive exposure in the field of facial aesthetics. The whole course is well poised with theoretical lectures and practical hands on exposure on dermal fillers and botox.
Mentor of the course Dr. Debraj Shome is a very lucid and eloquent teacher and gives so much encouragement to his students. He is a pleasant personality, affable, proficient and makes the whole training course very interactive, buoyant and exciting.
I would highly endorse this training course by “The Esthetic Clinics” to all my ophthalmologists colleagues seeking an insight or training in facial aesthetics.
Dr. Lobsang Tsetsim
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Dr. Debraj Shome was one of the National Chief faculty at the Fellowship in Rhinoplasty and Facial Plastic surgery, organised in September 2019, at Akash Hospital, Indore, India.
Dr. Shome’s lectures on facial plastic surgery, facial aesthetics and hands on training for botox and dermal fillers were a great learning experience for me. It was extremely comprehensive.
I appreciated his holistic approach to facial rejuvenation and also how the basic principles behind each procedure were stressed on and very beautifully explained.
Dr. Pragati Shubha
MBBS, DNB (ENT)
I had the pleasure to attend the Facial Aesthetics course by Dr. Debraj Shome. The course on facial aesthetics is well structured and useful for all modern day clinicians. There were Doctors of various experiences. There were also Doctors of multiple specialties, including Plastic surgery, Dermatology, Maxillofacial surgery, Oculoplastic surgery and Ophthalmology.
This course not only gives you good theoretical knowledge about botox and fillers but also enough hands on experience to inculcate them in your practice. As facial aesthetics gathers momentum in Ophthalmology going, Dr Debraj Shome’s course is indeed something anyone can safely count on. With his support I’ve been able to assess patients and independently perform procedures.
Dr. Smita Kapoor
Vision Eye Centre, New Delhi
Joining the Fellowship in Aesthetics course at International Academy of Facial Aesthetics has given me the confidence to embark on a new practice in cosmetic surgery. The training is comprehensive and delivered by experts in the field. Without the hands on training and constant support that I received form the mentors, my practice would not resemble what it does today. The course the latest non-surgical cosmetic surgery procedures along with an overview of surgical procedures like Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty etc. which enable me to make better and more effective treatment plans for my patients. I can no perform a full-face lift, Botox, filler and thread lift with better understanding and confidence.
My Fellowship in Aesthetics Course has enabled me to do a full-face lift, Botox, Filler, Thread lift with greater confidence. This is all possible because of Dr Shome and the after course support that I have been received from the International Academy of Facial Aesthetics has been outstanding. The entire experience has been an eye opener in terms of understanding the nuances of facial anatomy at the muscular level, where to inject the filler and the parts of the anatomy to avoid.
I attended the Beautify with Botox one day class recently and the practical, comprehensive hands on training that was given to us and made me much more comfortable and confident. I can now go in my practice knowing that I can deal with anything that comes up myself. The high training standards emphasized on practical sessions with live patients made it a unique experience. I will definitely joining the Dermal Fillers class soon.
Dr. Shilpa Taneja Mittal
MBBS, DNB (ENT)
The follow up support I received in my dermal fillers class was great. Dr Shome is a very good speaker and very thorough about everything he is teaching. I never thought learning facial anatomy would be as intense as it has been on this course. The course was delivered in a structural manner, which made it easy to follow. Hands on training is the only correct way to learn dermal fillers and I got plenty of opportunity to do so in this class. We were paired in small groups for hands on practice and given ample time to learn the anatomy in detail. This has greatly enhanced my confidence in aesthetic works.
Dr. Diwa lamichhane
I attended the both Beautify with Botox and Beautify with dermal fillers course at the academy. I found them to be very informative. Everything was A+ on the course, the environment, the professionalism of the models as well as instructors and the quality of the course. I would recommend this course to everybody who is looking to start their own practice in facial aesthetics. The teaching method, delivery and course content are beyond approach. We were given plenty of time to practice the learned skills. I am looking forward to talking more classes with you. Thank you
Dr. Trapti Sharma Bhalke
I joined the Beautify with Botox course with a sceptical mind. I had attended courses from other agencies but was not very happy with the after course support. This course at the International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery has been an eye opener in many ways. Not only I have learned the intricacies of Botox injectable too, I have also received a complete guide on how to set up my own practice. Thanks to the incredible training, I am now confident of using Botox. I am now armed with knowledge, skills and the confidence of starting a new journey in my career. Thank you.
I would recommend the beautify with fillers course to all professionals of all skill levels who are looking to enhance their skills. Thanks to the hands on experience that I got in this class, I have built the confidence to start doing dermal fillers with ease. The appreciation that I am getting from my patients and peers is the testimonial enough for the great experience that I had in the class at IAFCS
Dr. Syeda Maimuna A Khan
MBBS, MD – General Medicine
I attended the non surgical facial rejuvenation training programme ,devised by Dr Debraj Shome , in the session 2018-2019 as a trainee .I am an oculoplasty surgeon from Lucknow and was keen to learn about the techniques of facial injections like botulinum toxin and synthetic fillers . In the very first session of this training my experience was nothing short of an eye opener . In the three sessions spread over 6 months I injected all areas of the face under the expert guidance of Dr Debraj himself . At the end of three sessions I was very confident in injecting all areas of the face including lips which is one of the most sensitive and tricky sites .Dr Debraj was very patient and meticulous while training us , so even as one got a free hand in injectables , there was no compromise on the precision of techniques and post injection care .I will always remain thankful for Dr Debraj’s mentorship .I would want to recommend this training to every doctor who want to scale up his /her practice of facial rejuvenation .
Dr Nidhi Pandey
Consultant and head
Orbit and oculoplasty services
Indira Gandhi Eye Hospital
Lucknow and Gurugram
MBBS, MD – General Medicine
The aesthetics programme started by Dr Shome and Dr Mohita for ophthalmologists is a great initiative. It is very comprehensive and anybody with even no background in this field can learn it. Dr Shome makes it so simple. The hands on part really gives confidence and one is prepared for the next patient.
Then comes the most difficult part, getting hold of patients. Here also there is an ongoing support system. And there is a platform to discuss each patient u get and solutions for all the patient to patient problems. I would recommend it for all those wishing to spread their wings beyond cataract
Dr Dr. Arpana Bansal
I am Dr Deepa Nair,practicing oculoplasty at Faridabad. I ws fortunate enough to attend the hands on training program on facial aesthetics (Botox and fillers) at Tirupati eye centre,Noida.i must say it such an empowering and confidence building program. Dr Debraj Shome oozes positivity and motivation ,he made sure each and every participant received personal attention and advice regarding the procedures..both theoritical and practical.
He was appreciative of our skills and critical of our mistakes which made the course intersting and fulfilling.At the end of the course, i can proudly say that I can confidently counsel and perform these aesthetic procedures without hesitation.the fact that Dr Debraj is ever available to clear the doubts and questions even after the procedure makes this course stand apart.
Dr Mohita and her team at Tirupati eye centre also had put in the best of efforts to organise and conduct these courses.Kudos to the entire team at the hospital .Thank you Dr Debraj for making it happen.i think all ophthalmologists shud undergo a training in facial aesthetics once ..and Dr Debraj is the best person who can teach you.
‘ Who & What .. made me overcome the hitch and make a switch… to Aesthetics’
I was quite content with my never ending Cataracts, pterygium’s , allergies ,etc..etc… But the day I turned 40 , I wanted something more challenging, more meaningful, especially after I came across Dr. Debraj and the workshops conducted by The Esthetic Clinics.
Considering the huge World wide demand of aesthetics, these workshops conducted in association with Allergan, are designed for practicing ophthalmologists and serve as a primer for starting the facial aesthetics practice in ophthalmology setups.
It also dwells upon the challenges faced while starting as well as the solutions for these challenges including marketing and set up.The aim of this course is to help add in a new career which would be a new armamentarium in the ophthalmology clinics & help incorporating facial aesthetics in your practice.
Dr. Shivani Sule,
The Advanced Masterclass in Facial Contouring covered all surgical and non-surgical aspects of facial cosmetic surgery. Dr Shome is a very skilled instructor. His delivery skills are very concise. He demonstrated many advanced techniques to us in a safe and patient centred method. I am very impressed by the detailed course manuals that have proved to be priceless for me. I can anytime look into them for information and it is like being back in the class.
Not only I was privileged to learn the best Botox and dermal filler injection techniques the course also focuses on anatomy and safety of use of injectable in facial cosmetic surgery. The teaching techniques of the institute explain the fundamentals very clearly. I am now confident in identifying the areas that need to be worked on and the key vasculature. I learnt how to get the best cosmetic results, how to tailor my treatments to the patient’s requirement and various other aspects of a facial cosmetic surgery such as how to manage complications. I wish I had an option to do this course when I first started using fillers in this capacity.
The course on Botox has redefined my understanding facial anatomy, in particular the knowledge where and how to inject and where not to inject with best results and minimal chemical use. I have been using Botox in my practice before but never had an experience of actually marking it out on the face. I know now how to understand the danger signs better, which has been very helpful in making my practice, better. Attending this course was indeed an ideal opportunity for me.
This was my first time attending the training as a patient model. The whole experience was very positive. I received full information about the treatment beforehand and was able to freely discuss my expectations and opinions. My words were taken in to account. The trainers were very professional and knowledgeable. They treated me very well and was considerate towards me. I am very happy with the outcome and will be definitely going back for more treatment.
“This course was informative, interactive and fun. Yvonne was a great instructor and very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed the hands on portion and the confidence to start using Botox in my practice.”