WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT OFFERING THIS
Over the last decade, there has been an unprecedented growth in the demand of elective aesthetic procedures for the face. Less invasive and non-surgical aesthetic procedures for facial aesthetic beautification and enhancement have evolved greatly from simple Botox and Dermal Filler injections to a form of art and they are improving every day.
In the last five years, the demand for the less invasive procedures such as Dermal Fillers, and Botox has increased two folds. Facial contouring or facial sculpting using facial injectable is growing in its popularity every day and now includes a broad client base including a wide age demography and increasing number of male clients.
The beauty of a face is measured by the harmony of the proportion and the symmetry. Various factors such as the ethnicity, age, culture and social environment dictate the definition of attractive and beautiful face. Facial symmetry is one aspect that also influences the measure of attractiveness in both males and females. Our Masterclass in Facial Contouring encompasses an up to date and holistic approach on facial assessment.
Facial contouring masterclass at International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery ™will help you take your facial aesthetic training to the next level. At the end of the two day class, you will:
- Expertly perform less invasive facial contouring
- Develop a complete understanding of use of Dermal Fillers and Botox together to produce harmonious results
- Use Combination Treatments with Ultherapy, Facial threads & Lasers to provide natural results
- Understand the nuances of facial anatomy and be fully conversant with effects of various injectable to it.
- Be able to use both needle and cannula techniques with ease
At International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery ™, facial aesthetic experts led by Dr Debraj Shome will teach you how to perform various advanced techniques and you will practice on live cosmetic patient models in small groups. We use videos to demonstrate the correct procedures in action.
Why you should sign up for this course at International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery ™?
Before this shift in the way patients perceived the use of various non surgical facial aesthetic modalities, the Dermal Filler treatments were mainly concentrated to areas such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines. Fillers and Botox injections were used to treat lines and wrinkles thus reducing the signs of ageing. However, the trend today is to use a combination of facial aesthetic procedures to reshape the face and creating a desired appearance. A large demand for the use of less invasive techniques means times has never been better to train in this field.
Dramatic changes can be achieved with the correct use facial contouring techniques. The most common areas that are injected in facial contouring are:
- Cheeks: To restore prominence to cheekbones and create a definition of mid face region
- Jaws: To create a more defined jawline
- Chin: Correction of side profile appearance and a better proportion to the lower face
- Temples: To define the face and create balance in the upper face, and also for non-surgical brow lifting
- Neck- Removing the neck bands and tightening of the Neck bands non-surgically
- Lips- Aligning the proportion of the lips, with respect to the face. Also Lip Augmentation if desired by the patient
A facial aesthetic practitioner has to have an in depth understanding of the fundamental aspects of facial contouring and should be able to asses and diagnose the patient on the basis of the same. Face morphology, balance and symmetry are three major assessment areas that we will cover in our Masterclass in Facial Contouring.
Less invasive facial contouring can perfect the facial proportions and enhance the natural beauty of the face, there is little or no recovery time and the results can be seen instantaneously. The results can last for up to 24 months. A facial contouring session can be tailored exactly to the patient’s expectations.
Our Masterclass in Facial Contouring at International Academy of Facial Cosmetic Surgery ™ will include
- Understanding of Facial Anatomy
- Understanding the patterns of ageing in various ethnicities and regions
- Understanding the importance of facial symmetry
- Understanding various categories of facial shapes: Round, square, triangular, inverted triangle, rectangle, oval and oblong
- Defining, enhancing and sculpting the jawline( mandibular angle augmentation), chin, nose, temples and cheeks
- Forms and types of needles
- Various cannula techniques
- Treatment of tear troughs fillers and dark circles and sunken eyes
- Non-surgical nose contouring
- Avoiding early and late complications with varying levels of severity
- Using innovative combination of Botox and Dermal Fillers to optimize the results
- Using Combination Treatments using Ultherapy, Coolsculpting, Facial threads & Lasers to augment & enhance your results
- Planning a treatment course
Every participant of the Masterclass in Facial Contouring course will receive the course manuals, sample treatment forms and plans. In addition, a Certificate of Training on completion of the course will be provided. This certification is co accredited by the Indian Society of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
Who can register for the course?
If you are licensed medical practitioner, who has completed a basic course in the use of less invasive facial rejuvenation and enhancement procedures and are interested in learning and/or advancing your understanding of Combination facial aesthetic procedures, then you can register for this course with us. You can book a Masterclass in Facial Contouring course with us using any of the following three methods:
- Online booking
- Call our center for information and booking
- Email us and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible to understand your requirements