There is no arguing the fact that cosmetic medicine and aesthetic treatments are in an ever-increasing growth spur. And India is not lagging behind. Since the 1990’s there has been a surge in the demand of aesthetic treatments by both national and International patients in India. The things that work in the favour of India as a favourite destination for surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedure fair pricing, transparent systems, state of the art clinics and facilities and some of the best skilled surgeons, experts and doctors. Since the year 2015 India as been one of the top 5 ranking popular destination of aesthetic medicine.
The international patients reaching out to India for aesthetic medicine come from all over the world including middle eastern and African countries. There is a huge gap between the demand and supply in this field. Medical cosmetology or aesthetic treatments is a booming industry and many doctors and GPs are still now aware of this potential. The multi billon dollar cosmetic medicine industry is funding many forexes around the world and why should Doctors not taken advantage of this. One of the major pieces of aesthetic medicine is the use of Botox and Dermal fillers to alleviate skin ageing concerns. Our expert facial aesthetic course in Mumbai offers detailed courses in Botox and Dermal filler certifications.
Recent studies have shown that more and more young patients are preferring to consult with practitioners who have an expertise in non-invasive and minimally invasive medical procedures.
Why doctors should opt for aesthetic medicine certifications?
- Doctors are the most hardworking professional in the world. They work long hours and often without break. This discipline has become highly competitive and in order to gain an edge over the competition, dermal filler and Botox certifications are most popular aesthetic courses in Mumbai among doctors.
- These aesthetic treatments are minimally invasive, don’t have any downtime, don’t need any additional setups and are temporary and with very low risk. This translates into more monetary benefits into doctors.
- Aesthetic treatments are fairly easy to learn as opposed to surgical cosmetic procedures.
- You know your patient’s well and are well acquainted with their medical history, social preferences etc and therefore as their doctor you are the ideal choice to guide them on aesthetic treatments and medical concerns.
- Doctors are the first person the patient comes to for advice regarding aesthetic treatments and their suitability for their concern. If you are trained in aesthetic medicine, you can guide them correctly and save their time from unnecessary procedures.
Cosmetic procedures are an ideal companion to a GPs practice. However, it is not as simple as just picking up the needle and start injected, as a doctor you need some additional certifications and qualifications along with hands on practice to hone your skills. The various course, workshops and training sessions at International Academy for Facial Cosmetic Surgery are the perfect avenue to kickstart this new career path in you practice. Our facial aesthetic certifications for doctors also include elaborate programs to broaden your understanding for facial anatomy, and insight on medical cosmetology.
After completing the facial aesthetic certification course for doctors form us you acquire the necessary skills for entering aesthetic medicines. We will be able to give you the experience and in-depth training needed to improve your ability in administering injectables, energy-based treatments and chemical peels.
Benefits of training as cosmetic doctors at IAFCS, Mumbai
You can join our Botox and dermal fill courses for doctors as a trainee doctor too. Or if you feel that your career has become non-progressive then our best facial aesthetic certifications for doctors in Mumba will give your practice a rejuvenation shot. As a doctor, collaborating with Internal Academy for Facial Cosmetic Surgery will bring in many benefits
- Choose as per your interests and time! As a doctor you can learn the treatments individually and then apply them in your current practice, for example you can start with Botox injections for wrinkles and then progress to lasers or other skin concern treatments.
- We make the transition easy and gradual: Our course work an aesthetic medicine also includes practice management, understanding the demographic and patient management thus making the shit smooth for you.
- After attending our Botox classes for doctors, dermal filler certifications for doctors in Mumbai you will be able to focus on the field of skin rejuvenation, treatment of ageing skin, wrinkles, skin volume loss, sagging, acne, pigmentation etc. In our advanced facial aesthetic classes for doctors, you will also learn about scar and burn treatments.
- Run your own business, be an entrepreneur: You can choose from a variety of options such as opening your own cosmetic clinic or collaborate with another clinic and even work as a full-time cosmetic practitioner.
- Enhanced income stream: As an aesthetic doctor you have a higher potential to ear much more than an average GP. Majority of aesthetic treatments result in higher turnover as their fees is high and the take less than 30 mins to perform.
- You can explore your creative and artistic side to the full.
- More job satisfaction and less tension! Being an aesthetic doctor, you will enjoy seeing the gratification from the patients because of visible results. You can spend as much time as you want with your patients.
- You develop long term relation with your patients and get more referrals: Happy patients mean returning patients. Most aesthetic treatments are temporary in nature and it is highly likely that they will come back to you.
- Relaxed life and time for social engagements: Practicing cosmetic medicine gives you a chance to define your practice hours and spend more time with your family and friends and prevent work from being too monotonous.